Click to see our Recommendations
The biggest decision you will make on your wedding day (other than choosing your spouse) is choosing your wedding coordinator. At 4 Points Farm we do not require a wedding coordinator, but we highly recommend using one to make your day as smooth and stress-free as possible. Remember, the day of your wedding, we will make sure that all tables and chairs and décor are available for your use, but we do not set up or decorate for you. For the brides who want to plan, arrange vendors, and decorate the farm themselves- our preferred coordinators offer affordable day-of-ceremony-only packages to make sure your plan goes smoothly. For the brides who want help making their vision a reality, our preferred coordinators can also offer decoration assistance, vendor booking and follow-up, as well as day-of-event execution. Our preferred wedding coordinators include:
- At Last Weddings & Events by Colleen Brackins https://www.facebook.com/AtLastEventsTN
- MC Weddings by Kristy Myers https://MargaretClaireWeddings.com
- Absolute Wedding Perfection by Angie Froemel https://www.absoluteweddingperfection.com/
- Live Laugh Love Weddings by Allison Gaddis http://livelaughloveweddings.com/
You are welcome to bring the pastor from your home church. Some couples even have a friend or relative ordained online so they can play an important part in the ceremony. Here are some officiants we recommend.
- Michael Newsom http://michaelnewsom.com Christian Minister/ Counselor
- Jonathon Weathersby firstname.lastname@example.org Christian Minister
- Benjamin Whitehead email@example.com Christian Minister
- Ron Crivellone SmokyMountainSounds@yahoo.com Officiant
- Pat Corn patcornministries.com Christian Officiant/ Counselor
- Flowers of Gatlinburg http://www.flowersofgatlinburg.com/weddings.html
- From the Heart Florist https://www.fromtheheartflorist.net/wedding-packages/de-133923
- Swank Floral http://swankfloral.com
- LB Floral http://lbfloral.com
- Melissa Timm Designs https://melissatimmdesigns.com
- Mountain Fern Florals 865-712-0000 https://instagram.com/mountainfernflorals
The perfect venue needs the perfect photographer to capture your special moments. For your convenience we have assembled a list of photographers with website links to view their work. Our preferred photographers vary in style and pricing, and they are all familiar with the property. You are not required to choose a photographer from this list, but we recommend these professionals.
- Ashley Spangler Photography http://ashleyspanglerphotography.com
- BC Photography TN https://www.facebook.com/BoCumberlandPhotography/
- Danielle Evans Photography http://danielleevansphotography.com
- Rafferty Photo https://raffertyphoto.com
- Nelya https://nelya.net
- Winx Photo https://winxphoto.com
- Kasey Inman Photography https://www.kaseyinmanphotography.com/
The Smoky Mountains are blessed with abundant musical talent. The same amazing voices you hear at Dollywood and in dinner shows often perform in weddings. There are also several local DJs that can keep your guests dancing the night away.
- The Pour Guys 865-360-3733 Licensed and insured bartender service.
- Bargers Beer Truck – Bartending service using retro-fitted vintage farm trucks.
- Chef’s Catering- 865-234-4205 www.pigeonforgecatering.com
- Bissel Catering- 865-696-2447 www.bisselcatering.com/bartending
- Drink Knox- https://drinkknox.com
- Chef’s Catering www.pigeonforgecatering.com 865-234-4205
- Chef’s Catering offers a variety of menus at all price-points. Also offer bartending service.
- Dead End BBQ www.deadendbbq.com/wedding_form.html 865-414-9417
- Delicious BBQ and regional favorites catered at a great price.
- Dyers Downtown- http://courthousedonuts.com 865-286-9073
- Donut bars that your guests will love, meal catering, and rehearsal dinner hosting at their quaint downtown shop. Ask for Jennifer
- Chef Tony Catering- cheftonycatering.com 865-984-7480
- Fantastic menu and competitive prices. From passed hors d’oeuvres to amazing entrees, his menu will make your mouth water. All his packages include dinnerware and glassware. Also offers bartending service.
- Bissel Catering- bisselcatering.com 865-696-2447
- Salad, entrée, side and dessert starting at $9/person. Also offers bartending service.
- Absolutely Sensational Catering ascater.com 865-680-3538
- Karen can do it all.
- Cakes by Bakin’ Bishop – Beautiful, Original, Delicious. 865-310-2662
- Courthouse Donuts- Donut bars that your guests will love! 865-286-9073
- Gigi’s Cupcakes- Delicious wedding cakes and, of course, their famous cupcakes.
- 865-774-4114 https://gigiscupcakesusa.com/pages/weddings
- Absolutely Sensational Catering- 865-680-3538
- Smoky Mountain Salon & Spa (great hair and airbrushed make-up)
- Fringe Salon- Tori Dryman www.facebook.com/afringesalon
- Color, Cuts, & Curls- Desilee Hardin ww.facebook.com/hairbydesilee
- Porsha Adams www.facebook.com/porsha.kimble
- Riverstone Spa (mani, pedi, facials and massage) www.riverstoneresort.com
- Nail Noire (manicures & pedicures) www.facebook.com/NoireTheNailBarSevierville
- Christi Piontkowski (Bridal Hair) 865-208-8123
- Beauty by Blair – (Makeup Artist) 865-850-9495
- *Christi and Blair make a great team!
The Smoky Mountains host millions of visitors each year, so lodging options are plentiful. Our page https://4pointsfarm.com/lodging is perfect to share with your guests.
Rocky Top Tours – (865) 429-8687
- Their shuttle van holds 25 guests and they offer their services by the hour.
- Safe and convenient transportation for your guests.
- Full-size tour buses and RVs are not allowed.
A & A Rentals - https://www.aapartyrentals.com 865-774-7818 Tents, heaters, bounce houses, etc. Based in Sevierville. Rothchild Event Rentals https://www.rothchildknoxville.com/event-rentals 865-531-0269 Large selection of party rentals. Also they drape and hang party lights. All Occasion Party Rentals http://www.aopr.net 865-588-1131 Large selection of party rentals and dishware.